Thursday, June 12, 2008

Clue A1

Starting today (I finally have a breather), I will be revealing one clue a day, and the answer the following day. I will also talk about the clue so that future game designers will learn from my experience.

There are all together 10 routes. I will describe Routes A-D in One Body, E-G in One Spirit and H-J in One Faith. Have fun solving!

Flavor text:

Let me introduce myself. I’m the history buff. I’ve studied everything from the Paleolithic, Mesolithic, Neolithic periods to the civilizations and empires to the 20th century onwards. It has truly been an epic journey. And now you are embarking on one of your own. I assure you it will be no less exciting than the rise of civilizations and the theory of evolution. Wait, did I actually mention evolution? Sorry, I didn’t mean to do so. That is my friend’s domain, and he’s more suited to talk about DNA and evolution.

As for myself, I will bring you on a journey through history, so belt up and sit tight. You begin with this first clue.

Clue A1:

This riddle is easy, as soon as you try,

The topic is history, so no need to cry.

Some are named bishops, or even the pope,

So take a look, or you will not cope.

Are you happy gaming, enjoying the brotherhood?

Or are you sleeping, agreeing without mood?

Take care and be safe, no shelter is too much.

As the doctor will say, faith is just as such.

No comments: