Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thank You

Let us all thank our Father in Heaven, for HE is love. I'm truly grateful for having such a wonderful experience despite the heavy downpour, aching feet, a million dead braincells, for I have gained in more ways than one and felt the love HE has placed in my life. By the greatness of HIS love, we have been blessed with amazing fellowship. HE has brought us all together today in this challenge to come together in celebration of our sister and brotherhood in Christ, that we may lean on his word and empower each other in fellowship. To HIM be the power and the glory, forever and ever. Amen

And before I close, like Wilson, I'd like to thank all the fabulous GLs of onebody.
Amos, Ben, Hannah, Serene, Wilson, David, Desiree, Derek, Wenyao. Though our bonding time was short, each one of you is special to me for GOD placed you there with specific purpose. I sincerely thank all of you for the efforts that you've all put in and for the amazing fellowship you have provided. I propose that we come together in a time of thanksgiving and find time to sit down to dinner without having any technical worries.

And of course my lovely "team I" consisting of Sam, Tim, Mingshen, Jun Kai, Raymond, Guangqin. Thanks for sticking thru it all with this blur sotong. It has been my pleasure and honor to have you as my group members. May our fellowship last beyond the games.

With love from your sister in Christ,
Rachel

1 comment:

Latria said...

A big thank you to you!

I was feeling overwhelmed (lots of church stuff too) and disheartened (lots of bad news from GLs dropping out and parents complaining). But the breakfast plan of yours was truly sweet and thoughtful and it encouraged me greatly because I know it was all worthwhile.

Thank you for being a wonderful person, and don't ever lose that quality. That is a gift from God.